The Haadd Board will review applications twice annually. The winter review has already taken place and the bursary recipient has been selected.
Haadd may contact applicants or their designates to discuss the application.
- Applicants will be notified as soon as final decisions are made.
- All applicants will not be awarded bursaries or grants.
- Selection will be based on a combination of needs and creative ideas that promise to help the individual or individuals and perhaps others in the future.
- Unsuccess ful proposals may be considered again during another submission period.
- In any given period, the Haadd Board reserves the right to award no grants or bursaries, at its sole discretion.